Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 Days To Fabulous


I had a huge wake up call the other day as I tried to stuff myself into my Jbrand skinnies; I am now the not-so-proud owner of... love handles! The past few months I have 'let myself go' but at least I can admit it, right? Realistically, it should have hit me like a ton of bricks before the summer season started. A little late seeing as how I'll be trading in my daisy dukes for a pair of chinos but let's not get negative here; better late than never! 30 Days To Fabulous is a diet and exercise regimen I have designed for myself [with a little help from various websites, health magazines and trainers] to create a new and improved, fabulous me!

Let's get started...
◦ food journal? check.
◦ running shoes? check.
◦ lululemon yoga pants? check.
◦ fitness dvd? check.
◦ 5 lb & 8 lb weights? check.
◦ iPod? check.

Grocery List...
Chicken, salmon, tuna, crab, lobster, shrimp, scallops, egg whites, celery, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, egg plant, cauliflower, brocoli, cucumber, artichokes, avocado, zucchini, spinach, lettuce, beets, corn, mushrooms, bananas, apples, oranges, berries, grapefruit, nectarines, cherries, mangos, coconut, pistachios, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, flax, spices, herbs, honey, almond milk, coconut water, greek yogurt, soy isolate protein powder, etc.

Today is DAY ONE; let's see how I do.