Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Sweet Weekend

My 30 Days To Fabulous diet and exercise regimen isn't going as well as planned but I really don't feel so bad because this has been one SWEET weekend, literally! Last night I dined at La Terrazza to celebrate my best friend's graduation. I had the duck confit salad, properly known as Insalata Mista Con Anatra [which I eat every single time I go], uno glass of white vino [that's not to mention the bottle we split prior] and shared La Creazione. All, beyond delicious! And currently, at this moment in time on my Saturday night, I have chosen to stay in and enjoy yet another pot [or two... or three...] of Murchie's Jasmine Pure tea and Ultimate Dessert Truffles. Although this is a very unorthodox way for me to spend my Saturday night, I am quite enjoying this time I get to spend with yours truly, casually getting some work done, all the while meandering through various websites scouting out my next purchases. Oh, and I have some "The Naked And Famous" playing in the background. I'll start again tomorrow.