Monday, October 10, 2011

Rock My World


Dolce&Gabanna: leather bomber
Emporio Armani: watch
Rag & Bone: shirt
Paul Smith: scarf
DRKSHDW by Rick Owens: jeans
Converse: shoes

Usually I prefer preppier styles but every now and then I like a guy who can ROCK my world! Nothing says sexy like black on black so I chose an all black exterior with just a few hints of color... Mind you, they are pretty big hints. Dark denim is a must have in any man's closet because a dark jean is more sophisticated than a light pair yet still more casual than slacks or dress pants. A leather jacket is the jacket of the season - you just can't go wrong with one. Instead of a tee, I picked a plaid dress shirt to keep this outfit from being too grungy. I have fallen in L-O-V-E with these leather John Varvatos Converse sneakers because they scream cool. I know most of you aren't going to run out and buy a purple scarf but trust me on this, it looks great - however, you can ease yourself in with a grey scarf if you need to. Lastly, add a little bit of arm candy [stack on the same wrist] and you're good to go!