Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanks!


I hope everyone is having an amazing long weekend. The holiday may consist of family gatherings, a WHOLE lot of turkey, stuffing [mi favorita], pumpkin pie and other sweet goodies but the whole point of Thanksgiving is to give thanks! Who knew? On January 31, 1957, the Canadian Parliament stated that "A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest in which Canada has been blessed - to be observed on the second Monday in October." Here is my Thanks...

First and foremost I would like to give thanks to God as I have truly been blessed in all aspects of my life; I give thanks to my family for their endless support; To my best friend for being the sister I never had; To my friends for making every moment of our lifes together exciting; To every teacher, leader and boss for the knowledge and guidance that has been passed on to me; To Brian Hill for being able to turn any one of my bad days into a good one; And finally, to Polyvore for making online shopping a breeze.

Happy Thanksgiving!