Monday, October 24, 2011

Let's Get Graphic



"I slang in my white tee
I bang in my white tee
All in the club, spitting game in my white tee
I bling in my white tee, serve feigns in my white tee
Fuck a throwback, I look clean in my white tee"

OK, I got the point... Dem Franchize Boyz like their white tee's! However, regardless of 'Crime Mob's' love for the classic white, I feel that it is my social duty and obligation to humanity to introduce to you the Graphic Tee. Although I have always been a fan of graphic t-shirts, my most recent obsession came along with one of my latest additions, the Britney! It was back in July that Britney Spears came to town on her Femme Fatale tour and I had the pleasure of watching both her and Nicki Minaj perform. One of my friends was kind enough to give me a shirt from the concert, thus contributing to my love for graphic tee's [if only it were my size]. Although, as clearly stated above, a white tee is very practical for many things [such as 'slang-ing', 'bang-ing', and 'spitting game in'] it is always great to switch it up. Throw on a Graphic Tee with a pair of jeans, khaki's, cargo's, shorts or slacks! These tee's literally go with everything and can transform an outfit from being a total bore to out of this world. Now that is what I call a party on your chest; woop, woop!