Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let's get this party started


'Tis the season... For an overload of holiday parties. We've got work parties, family gatherings, the odd birthday, new years, etc. It's all coming up! And now for the infamous question - what do I wear?! Putting together an outfit for these outings were a lot easier than I thought it would be. Here are some ideas for you too! Outfit number ONE is something I would wear to a work party [it's very office appropriate and sophisticated]. Outfit number TWO is something I would wear to a family gathering. I always like to look rockin' especially if I'm only seeing these people a few times a year. Outfit number THREE is what I would wear on a girls night out holiday party. [That dress is dying to be danced in.]

Not only should you plan your outfits ahead of time, you should also ensure that you have a safe means of transportation to and from your holiday party. Nothing clashes more with an outfit than a big, fat, DUI ticket.

Happy Holidays!