Sunday, December 4, 2011

List No.1


Every single year up until last, I've made a Christmas wish list. And usually, these wish lists are about 5-7 pages long consisting of clothes, shoes, perfumes, purses, jewelry, hair products, hair tools, iPods, laptops - pretty much anything a girl could wish for. My parents hate when I give them a list because they say "it ruins the surprise because you already know what you're getting." So last year when the holidays rolled around, I decided that I would bring back the element of surprise and not make a list. Let me tell you - it was a BIG mistake; I ended up with a powder blue, cable knit sweater, some sort of book and a bunch of stuff that I'm sure is still sitting in a corner somewhere collecting dust. This year, to ensure a repeat doesn't happen, I'm making lists! Lists with pictures, prices, sizes, colors and I might even throw in a map to each store. Realistically, I can break it down into two stores - Aritzia and Holt Renfrew.

Aritzia:
- T.Babaton Watson Cape
- Talula Kent Blazer
- Wilfred Azania Kimono
- T. Babaton Deuce Long Sleeve Tshirt
- Gift Card

Holt Renfrew:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Too Hot To Handle
- Frye Melissa Button Boots
- Christian Louboutin Double Platform Pumps/Volpi
- Gift Card

Other:
- Jennifer Zeuner Large Swirly 3 Initial Pendant
- Cocktail Ring
- Scarf

Mom and Dad, if you come across my blog, please print this!
Happy Shopping.