Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gimme gimme


1. Lanvin. Embroidery Ballet Flat
2. Tom Ford. Private Blend Lipstick Nude Vanilla
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Bianca Leather Clutch
4. Deborah Lippmann. Glitter In The Air
5. Robert Geller. David Reading Glasses
6. Stella & Dot. Soiree Pearl Pave Bracelet
7. Zara. Angora Beret
8. Juicy Couture. Bows for a Starlet

Gimme, gimme never gets. Don't you know your manners yet? Well, in this case it does! My birthday and Christmas are both coming up and last year I made the mistake of not making a wish list. Lesson learned. [I won't be doing that again - unless I want nothing.] This year I'm planning ahead and I'm being specific; sizes, store names, colors, styles, etc. I may even map out where each store is so my mother and father have NO excuse as to why they weren't able to find something. Here are a few things on my list that you may want to add to yours as well. Also, if your parents are anything like mine - pictures help!