Friday, November 4, 2011

On the hunt



As you may already know, I am on the hunt - for a house! So far it has been a very exciting, nerve racking, stressful and enticing experience. I began looking for humble abodes thinking it was going to be a breeze and that I would fall in LOVE with the first place I set my eyes on but it definitely hasn't been easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy... I have yet to find a place and my time crunch is getting tighter. Not only have I not settled on a house, I haven't even settled on a city! At least not every decision is a tough one. Putting together the perfect outfit for this coming Sunday's House Hunt was nearly effortless. I chose jeans and a cardigan because I want to be comfortable while still looking put together. If I were fully going for comfort I would probably show up to meet with the realtor in sweatpants but there's a good chance he'll be wearing a suit; even if I didn't just roll out of bed, compared to him it will look like I had. Next, I chose loafers. These are my favorite style of shoes at the moment so maybe I am biased and trying to wear them with everything but how can you not adore these shoes? They're like the fancy version of slippers! Lastly, I've dressed up my look with some statement jewelry and added a structured bag [because I am here for BUSINESS]. Now I'm just praying that the weather holds up so I won't have to sub my loafers for rain boots!